Apr 25 // by SaffronOlive
One more week until we start exploring Amonkhet, but first let's see if we can make Panharmonicon work in Modern in an Emeria shell!
Apr 18 // by SaffronOlive
While we wait for Amonkhet to release, let's head to Modern and attack like little kids with undercosted GW creatures!
Apr 11 // by SaffronOlive
Twenty years ago, Fruity Pebbles was arguably the best combo deck in Magic. Is it time for a comeback in Modern on a budget?
Apr 04 // by SaffronOlive
Looking for a deck that's cheap, different, and fun for Standard? How about improvising out some huge Eldrazi?
Mar 28 // by SaffronOlive
Lingering Souls is in a great place in Modern at the moment, which means it's time to sacrifice our own creatures for value!
Mar 21 // by SaffronOlive
What's better than one combo? Two combos mashed together! Zombie Hunt and Seismic Swans, together at last!
Mar 14 // by SaffronOlive
Want to make a ton of mana in Modern and win the game by trampling over with Craterhoof Behemoth? How about Mono-Green Devotion?
Mar 07 // by SaffronOlive
With the release of MM3, Path to Exile has gotten cheap enough—so cheap that we can finally play Mono-White Humans!
Feb 28 // by SaffronOlive
Are you a fan of Modern Bogles, Puresteel Paladin Storm, and Aetherflux Reservior combo decks? Then you'll love Sram Aid!
Feb 21 // by SaffronOlive
How many times can we activate Aetherworks Marvel in the same turn with the help of Paradox Engine? Let's see!
Feb 14 // by SaffronOlive
This week we take a break from comboing off to go beatdown in Standard with Servo tokens backed by a massive 15 lords!
Feb 07 // by SaffronOlive
How many ways can you go infinite in Standard in the same deck? We're about to fight it out with Infinite Bantharmonicon!
Jan 31 // by SaffronOlive
What's better than going infinite in Standard? Going infinite in Standard for only $55! It's Paradox Engine time!
Jan 30 // by SaffronOlive
Looking to update your Budget Magic decks with some new Aether Revolt cards? We've got you covered!
Jan 24 // by SaffronOlive
Rakdos is built for budget players in Modern, with tons of powerful creatures and the best removal in Modern, all at a low, low price!
Jan 16 // by SaffronOlive
Is Metalwork Colossus playable in Modern with the help of fast mana and [[Akroma's Memorial]]? The answer might just be yes!
Join Chaz, Seth and Richard as they discuss the weekly news and answer user submitted questions.
- Getting Started on Magic Online for $20
- Intro to Momir Basic
- Why You Should Play Pauper
- Introduction to Legacy
- The Complete History of Magic Online
- Evolution of Magic: Banned and Restricted - Combo Winter
- Strange, Large, and Rare: Promos and Oddities
- Unfun, Unfair and Punishing: Eighth Edition
- Against the Odds: 34 Rhinos
- Against the Odds: Hedron Alignment
- Budget Magic: $66 (21 tix) Modern 8 Whack (Goblins)
- Budget Magic: $57 (22 tix) Turbo Turns Standard
- Budget Commander: Upgrading Commander 2015 with $20
- Guide to Redemption: How to Get Cheap Standard Staples
- Using Your Tools: Buylists, Spreads, and Foil Multipliers
- Buyouts, Scarcity and Potatoes
- Magic Online Finance: Speculation and Redemption
- Collection Buying 101
- How Wizards Manages its Savings Account
- Good Specs, Bad Specs, and the Process
- Mythic Investments: The Three Year Plan
- The Psychology of Spoiler Season