Jan 16 // by SaffronOlive
Is Metalwork Colossus playable in Modern with the help of fast mana and [[Akroma's Memorial]]? The answer might just be yes!
Jan 10 // by SaffronOlive
Budget Magic in Legacy? It's finally time! So, this week, we are looking to throw some bolts at faces and burn our opponents out!
Jan 03 // by SaffronOlive
Panharmonicon in Modern to maximize the power of Gray Merchant of Asphodel? It's Mono-Black Panharmonicon time!
Dec 27 // by SaffronOlive
Modern isn't really prepared for fliers, especially not a deck overloaded with powerful, often hasty fliers, starting from Turn 1!
Dec 20 // by SaffronOlive
Want to get aggressive in Standard to get in underneath Ishkanah and Aetherworks Marvel? How about Mono-Green Gearhulk Stompy?
Dec 13 // by SaffronOlive
We've played Metallurgic Summonings, but it's Modern where the enchantment's power truly shines. Let's make some 20/20s for two mana!
Dec 06 // by SaffronOlive
Is Sphinx's Revelation back in Standard as a black card? Can Key to the City work in a control shell? Let's see!
Nov 29 // by SaffronOlive
Can we blink and flicker our way through Modern with the help of Akroma, Angel of Fury and Wall of Omens? Let's see!
Nov 22 // by SaffronOlive
Ever wanted to use Cogworker's Puzzleknot as a 12-damage burn spell and loot a million times a turn? Now you can!
Nov 15 // by SaffronOlive
Combustible Gearhulk may be the worst gearhulk, but it may also be the most underrated card in Standard. Let's break it!
Nov 08 // by SaffronOlive
So, apparently Modern is a Turn 3 format, which means we need to kill some opponents on Turn 2!
Nov 01 // by SaffronOlive
What's better than a competitive budget deck? A competitive ultra-budget deck like WB Fabricate!
Oct 25 // by SaffronOlive
Clearly the best Fogging deck in Kaladesh Standard—let's see if we can make some opponents regret playing creatures!
Oct 18 // by SaffronOlive
Have you ever wished you could play Modern Infect in Standard? Now you can, thanks to Electrostatic Pummeler!
Oct 11 // by SaffronOlive
It's Kaladesh Standard time, which means it's time to break the format with Metallurgic Summonings!
Join Chaz, Seth and Richard as they discuss the weekly news and answer user submitted questions.
- Getting Started on Magic Online for $20
- Intro to Momir Basic
- Why You Should Play Pauper
- Introduction to Legacy
- The Complete History of Magic Online
- Evolution of Magic: Banned and Restricted - Combo Winter
- Strange, Large, and Rare: Promos and Oddities
- Unfun, Unfair and Punishing: Eighth Edition
- Against the Odds: 34 Rhinos
- Against the Odds: Hedron Alignment
- Budget Magic: $66 (21 tix) Modern 8 Whack (Goblins)
- Budget Magic: $57 (22 tix) Turbo Turns Standard
- Budget Commander: Upgrading Commander 2015 with $20
- Guide to Redemption: How to Get Cheap Standard Staples
- Using Your Tools: Buylists, Spreads, and Foil Multipliers
- Buyouts, Scarcity and Potatoes
- Magic Online Finance: Speculation and Redemption
- Collection Buying 101
- How Wizards Manages its Savings Account
- Good Specs, Bad Specs, and the Process
- Mythic Investments: The Three Year Plan
- The Psychology of Spoiler Season